What IS the Home Buying Process?
Or maybe it’s your first home? In any case, it’s important you know how the home buying process works today.
Here are the basic steps to the Home Buying Process:
- Check your credit score and credit reports
- Ask a few Realtors for their recommendations on Loan Officers to get pre-approved or help with credit repair
- Interview Realtors to decide who works BEST with you
- Read our Wants vs Needs article and make your list
- Use our website Search tool to start your narrow down your search.
- Text or call us and we’ll set up appointments for private home tours
- Discuss the pros and cons of each home
- Make an offer
- Reach out to your loan officer to get your mortgage approved
- Close on your home
- MOVE IN!!
Want more details on each step?
We bet you’re tired of reading. Why not text or give us call and we’ll buy you a cup of coffee and talk through each of these steps? That way, we can answer all of your home buying process questions right then and there!
Search for YOUR Home Now!
Our house buying experience was absolutely painless thanks to Tom. Tom is one of the most talented and dedicated agents I have meet and had the pleasure to work in years. Tom is absolutely and constantly looking for the best interest of his clients. When working with Tom looking at a house or on...
December 30, 2019
I wanted a REALTOR who listened to what I wanted for a Real Estate experience in selling my home AND someone who really knew the process inside and out.
I wanted to work with someone who was an excellent communicator, professional and friendly. Tom Mayer of Phoenix Real Estate Experts, EXP...
January 26, 2019