Low Maintenance Glendale Home with TONS of space for Toys
Need a place to secure place to store your RV, trailer, cars and other toys?
This Glendale home could be your next home!
Come on IN! Welcome Home!
Check out this great covered front patio and entrance with plenty of room for a comfortable patio set.
Think of the parties and fun you can have with family and friends in this spacious living/family room combination. Imagine the size TV (or heck, *TVs*,) you can fit on these walls!
Then have everyone head over to the large dining space where you easily serve buffet style and still have plenty of room for tables and seating.
Come get your private tour to check out the wet bar that’s not shown in this photo!
If you have lots of big toys (RVs, trailers, cars), then this backyard is calling to you already! You have 3 security gates so all the toys can drive into this large backyard. Now you’ll have EASY access in a secure area. PLUS, that 800 sq ft garage to the right is insulated and AIR CONDITIONED so you can tinker in the garage during the summer comfortably.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bath
- 800+ sq ft air conditioned garage/workshop
- Easy maintenance flooring and backyard
Check out ALL the details below in the MLS information!
Want to check it out in person?
Text or call me, Tom Mayer, at 602-363-0351 or
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Home size||1,756 sq ft|
|Lot Size||15,681 sqft|
|Days on Market||34|
Looking for a low maintenance home with plenty of outdoor space? Check out this 1700+ sf home where you can make holiday and game day memories with family and friends in the spacious living/family room area. Need space to feed everyone? This home has room for the biggest of dining tables and is open to the kitchen. Need room for your toys (RV, boat, trailer, cars)? Imagine having ALL of the space you need just outside your back door, secure behind the 3 large security gates and block wall that surround this cul-de-sac property -- with no HOA to cause you grief! Think about the time, money, and hassle you'll save then use that extra time for fun in your air-conditioned 806 SF detached and insulated garage with 2 bay doors and secure space for 3+ vehicles. Could this be YOUR new home?
Property Type(s): Single Family
|Last Updated||4/27/2018||Tract||MANZANITA MANOR 2 LOT 265-523|
|Year Built||1980||Community||MANZANITA MANOR 2 LOT 265-523|
|Lot||0.36 acre(s)||Parking||Detached,Gated Parking,Dir Entry frm Garage,RV Parking,RV Gate,Electric Door Opener|
|Pool Description||No Pool||Sewer||Sewer - Public|
|Stories||1||Subdivision||MANZANITA MANOR 2 LOT 265-523|
|Taxes||156.00; 2017||Utilities||Elec: SRP|
|Air||Ceiling Fan(s), Refrigeration|
|Appliances||Built-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Non-laminate Counter, Pantry, Range/Oven Elec, Refrigerator|
|Exterior||Covered Patio(s), Patio, Storage Shed(s)|
|Interior||9+ Flat Ceilings, Wet Bar(s)|
|Lot Description||Cul-De-Sac Lot|
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Listed with eXp Realty
- LaTisha Peoria, AZEverything went according to how it was supposed to go! Was great! Overall EXCELLENT!! Easiest home purchase to date for us. Tom was always available whenever we had questions, if he didn't know, he would find out the answer and then get back to us as quickly as possible.
- Bonelli'sHal Mayer made sure everything went smoothly and every detail was handled professionally with the purchase of our home. Hal was in constant communication and ready to show listings that I wanted to see. I liked the way he presented each viewing with the needed information on the property. Hal is very organized and made […]
- Jovan Bonelli Mesa AZHal was awesome.. Great job in finding properties and exceeding expectations.