Ready for an Active Retirement Lifestyle?
First, we’re using the term “active retirement lifestyle” loosely here. In Real Estate, that active retirement applies to those 55 years or older (yes, shocking but true). These communities are filled with everything from swimming pools and golf courses to woodworking shops and music classes.
So what do we mean by Active Retirement Lifestyle? We know that you want:
- More FUN!
- More Relaxing!
- More time Enjoying Friends & Family
- More of Doing what YOU love to do!
When we ask our 55 and over clients about their current lifestyle, what we hear is this:
I can’t play golf Saturday. I have to fix the sprinkler system.
My back still hurts from working on the ladder all day!
I’m tired of spending all day cleaning the inside of the house!
By the time I clean one side of the house, the other side is already dusty again!
Yes, we’ve heard those and many more. Now is not the time in your life where you want to be stuck with home maintenance, indoors or out!
It’s WHY we decided it was important to get our “Senior Real Estate Specialist” (SRES) certifications. So that we could help you enjoy your life MORE! We call that Active Retirement Lifestyle but you can just call it FUN!
Phoenix Active Retirement Lifestyle Communities
If you’re thinking about moving to a 55 and over or active retirement lifestyle community in Phoenix, there are literally tens of thousands of homes.
That’s a LOT of searching.
Actually, the average amount of time most buyers search for a home is 8-11 weeks BEFORE they contact a Realtor.
Now that makes NO SENSE to me! Don’t you have better things to do with your time?
So here’s what I propose. Either fill out the form below, send us an email at email@example.com or text or call us at 602-561-0116 and we’ll DO the WORK FOR you so you can go enjoy your life!
Considering a New Build?
You may decide to take advantage of the new build opportunities around the Phoenix area. Remember that the builder and the builder’s sales people are watching out for their best interests, not yours. Be sure you work with a Realtor to represent you and your best interests!
Some Options for You
In case you want to look at a few options, here are a few of the Active Retirement Lifestyle and 55 and over communities located in the west and south parts of Phoenix.
We can look ANYWHERE but we don’t want to overpower you with options.
Let’s talk about your Real Estate and Lifestyle options!
Now that you have a feel for the variety of communities, allow us to buy you a cup of coffee and let’s talk about your Real Estate options. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you to set up a time to talk.
- LaTisha Peoria, AZEverything went according to how it was supposed to go! Was great! Overall EXCELLENT!! Easiest home purchase to date for us. Tom was always available whenever we had questions, if he didn't know, he would find out the answer and then get back to us as quickly as possible.
- Bonelli'sHal Mayer made sure everything went smoothly and every detail was handled professionally with the purchase of our home. Hal was in constant communication and ready to show listings that I wanted to see. I liked the way he presented each viewing with the needed information on the property. Hal is very organized and made […]
- Jovan Bonelli Mesa AZHal was awesome.. Great job in finding properties and exceeding expectations.