Scottsdale Home for Sale with Open Concept
Looking for an updated quality built Scottsdale home with room
for entertaining and close to Old Town dining and fun
all for under $375K?
Details for 8648 E. Windsor Ave, Scottsdale – 1635 SqFt (MLS link below)
- 3 bedrooms
- 1.75 bathrooms
- Updated kitchen with Gas stove/oven
- 1 car garage with storage room
- Storage building
- 2 8ft access gates to backyard
- Large backyard
Still searching? Just click HERE and select the features you’d like in your next home! BONUS! If you create an account with us, we’ll give you a FREE $5 Starbucks card! Be sure to provide your BEST email address so you’re sure to receive the card. We promise not to spam you.
Time to Relax!
Imagine entertaining family and friends in this Open Concept home with large living area, eat-in kitchen (plenty of room for a large dining table!) that leads into a spacious family room and out into your large backyard.
There’s PLENTY of light in the living room for fun and games.
Enjoy talking with guests as they grab a beverage and head to the family room or outside.
The undercounter LED lighting is a nice touch and the gas stove and oven are PERFECT for the gourmet cook!
The large brick fireplace and family room provide the space and warmth you want in your home. You’ll enjoy plenty of light and a view of the landscapting. The french doors swing completely open to the large backyard for an even more open feeling.
Grab your favorite games (cornhole, anyone?) and beverages and relax and enjoy our amazing Scottsdale weather.
Got stuff you want to store away? This storage shed is perfect! And you have easy access it to it and your backyard through the 8ft side gate!
So text or call me for a private tour. Fall in love and make an offer!
8648 E. Windsor Ave, Scottsdale – 1635 SqFt
Updated kitchen with Gas stove/oven
1 car garage with storage room
2 8ft access gates to backyard
Check out ALL the details below in the MLS information!
Want to check it out in person?
Text or call me, Tom Mayer, at 602-363-0351 or
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”5875544″ showall=”true”]
- LaTisha Peoria, AZEverything went according to how it was supposed to go! Was great! Overall EXCELLENT!! Easiest home purchase to date for us. Tom was always available whenever we had questions, if he didn't know, he would find out the answer and then get back to us as quickly as possible.
- Bonelli'sHal Mayer made sure everything went smoothly and every detail was handled professionally with the purchase of our home. Hal was in constant communication and ready to show listings that I wanted to see. I liked the way he presented each viewing with the needed information on the property. Hal is very organized and made […]
- Jovan Bonelli Mesa AZHal was awesome.. Great job in finding properties and exceeding expectations.