Spacious Peoria Home with Large Entertainment Areas
Looking for AMAZING entertaining areas outdoors and in?
This almost 3000 sqft Peoria home could be YOUR next home!
Come on IN! Welcome Home!
Step inside and imagine making memories with family and friends with this Open Concept space.
Be part of Game Day fun while fixing munchies for your guests. Look directly out on your phenomenal outdoor entertaining area.
Think of the parties and fun you can have in this AMAZING backyard with waterfall, spa, waterslide AND built-in wetbar under the ramada that can easily seat 10+ people! Imagine playing ball on that grass!
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathroom
- 3 car air conditioned garage/workshop
- Solar system
- AWESOME backyard entertaining, pool, waterfall and ramada with wet bar
Check out ALL the details below in the MLS information!
Want to check it out in person?
Text or call me, Tom Mayer, at 602-363-0351 or
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Home size||2,897 sq ft|
|Lot Size||18,730 sqft|
|Days on Market||82|
Make lifetime memories with family and friends in this spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bath cul-de-sac home in desirable Fletcher Heights. Enjoy entertaining? The lush backyard oasis includes a gas-heated pool & spa, waterfall, underground slide, ramada with serving bar & stainless steel hot/cold water sink, and enough green grass to practice chip shots or have a serious game of catch! Inside, the open kitchen and great room offers generous space for informal entertaining, dining, and relaxation. Got projects? Check out the 24' deep, air-conditioned, 3-bay garage with 220V/30 and 50-amp service, and room for a lift! The fully owned and paid-for 15kW solar electric and 130-gallon water heating system saves thousands in energy costs, too! Come see your new home, fall in love, and make an offer today
Property Type(s): Single Family
|Last Updated||8/21/2018||Tract||FLETCHER HEIGHTS PHASE 2A AMD|
|Year Built||1999||Community||FLETCHER HEIGHTS PHASE 2A AMD|
|School District||011 - Peoria Unified District|
|Elementary School||Frontier Elementary School|
|Jr. High School||Frontier Elementary School|
|High School||Sunrise Mountain High School|
|Lot||0.43 acre(s)||HOA Dues||$110.00 | Quarterly|
|Parking||Attch'd Gar Cabinets,Temp Controlled,Dir Entry frm Garage,RV Gate,Extnded Lngth Garage,Electric Door Opener||Pool Description||Heated Pool,Pool - Private|
|Sewer||Sewer - Public||Stories||1|
|Subdivision||FLETCHER HEIGHTS PHASE 2A AMD||Taxes||3823.00; 2017|
|Utilities||Elec: APS,SW Gas||Water||City Water|
|Air||Ceiling Fan(s), Refrigeration|
|Amenities||Biking/Walking Path, Comm Tennis Court(s), Common Area Maint|
|Appliances||Built-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Non-laminate Counter, Pantry, Range/Oven Gas, Reverse Osmosis|
|Construction||Frame - Wood|
|Exterior||Covered Patio(s), Gazebo/Ramada, Patio, Storage Shed(s)|
|Interior||9+ Flat Ceilings, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, No Interior Steps, Skylight(s)|
|Lot Description||Cul-De-Sac Lot, North/South Exposure|
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Listed with eXp Realty
- LaTisha Peoria, AZEverything went according to how it was supposed to go! Was great! Overall EXCELLENT!! Easiest home purchase to date for us. Tom was always available whenever we had questions, if he didn't know, he would find out the answer and then get back to us as quickly as possible.
- Bonelli'sHal Mayer made sure everything went smoothly and every detail was handled professionally with the purchase of our home. Hal was in constant communication and ready to show listings that I wanted to see. I liked the way he presented each viewing with the needed information on the property. Hal is very organized and made […]
- Jovan Bonelli Mesa AZHal was awesome.. Great job in finding properties and exceeding expectations.