If you’re wondering what the home selling process is, you are in the right place! Selling your biggest investment (and perhaps asset) can be daunting so check out our home selling process steps and write down your questions as you go.
Once you have your list of questions, let’s sit down and talk about them. You would ask a doctor questions about your health, wouldn’t you? So it makes sense to sit down with Realtor to talk about the Real Estate market so you can make the right decision for you and your family.
Selling your home doesn’t have to be stressful!
- Recognize that every home and area is unique
- Decide which repairs and painting you want to do before selling
- Have a yard sale to get rid of clutter
- Get your home professionally clean (trust us, you’re probably “nose blind”)
- Meet with 2-3 Realtors to get their perspective on your home’s value. Be sure to ask to see their Digital Marketing plan.
- Determine your timeframe and decide on a price
- Decide on a timeframe to revisit the price if the house is not getting enough interest
- Get a home inspection to show buyers
- Use your Realtor’s expertise to negotiate the best price
- Close on your home
- Move out
- Start your NEW ADVENTURE!
That’s it. 12 basic steps and you’re on your way. Yes, there’s more detail to each step but if you take your time, understand and complete each step and use a Realtor you trust and with whom you communicate well, the experience will be much easier.
Want more details on each step?
We bet you’re tired of reading. Why not text or give us call and we’ll buy you a cup of coffee and talk through each of these steps? That way, we can answer all of your home selling process questions right then and there!
Get your Detailed Property Report
Feel free to get your detailed property report with a home valuation range and bring it with you to our meeting! We can talk about the factors that impact price and discuss the true value of your home (humans beat software hands down!). :)